Wednesday 20 January 2016

MY LETTER TO THE QUEEN OF AFRICA


To my dear Mother,
Mum,you've raised me from Magarini,raised me up in Kaloleni and always are looking out for me everywhere i go.I have been branded with folly and madness for attempting what our country and county calls impossibilities, and even from haters wa kimtaani who said ... that I deserved hanging for bringing you a good simple life that you've always wanted.Today i received an email from NASA acknowledging my efforts and all i could think about is God,you and cronies with whom we've proved wannabes wrong by shining out from the ghetto projects.This has so far been my reward from those who believed in me; but should this be all, I shall be satisfied by the great secret pleasure and laudable pride that I feel in my own heart from having been the instrument of bringing forward new principles and new arrangements of boundless value to you mummy and however much I may be straitened in pecuniary circumstances, the great honour of being a useful subject can never be taken from me, which far exceeds riches.More is coming your way for raising me up and to the places i was born and raised.‪#‎PippingWater‬ my first gift to you.Happy new year 2016 mum!
Yours faithful and loving son,
Kariuki Samwel N

No comments:

Post a Comment